Playing golf in Westendorf in the Kitzbühel Alps
Golf course Kitzbüheler Alpen – Westendorf
The Golfclub Kitzbüheler Alpen Westendorf is situated in the midst of a sunny plateau in the heart of Tyrol, far away from any noisy traffic. A natural landscape, wonderful panorama, fresh mountain air, biotopes and the intact fauna and flora just invite you to linger.
The 18-hole, par 72 championship course is ready to host tournaments with five par 5-, five par 3- and eight par 4- holes. With a total length of 5,882 m, the course offers on the one hand a physical sporting challenge while on the other, a paradise of recreation and relaxation to both visitors and locals
We are avid golfer as well and partner hotel of the golf course Westendorf, therefore our guests receive a reduction of 40 % on the greenfee.
+ 18-hole championship golf course (18 holes, Par 72) with 5 Par 5-, 5 Par 3- and 8 Par 4-holes
+ Driving range for 30 people
+ Water: 7.400 m²
+ Total length: 5,920 m
Golf center of the alps
Westendorf is situated midst of a unique golf region. 9 golf courses in the Kitzbühel Alps let the heart of any golfer beat faster:
Golfclub Kitzbüheler Alpen – Westendorf
Golfclub Kitzbühel – Schwarzsee – Reith
Golf course Eichenheim
Golfclub Wilder Kaiser – Ellmau
Golfclub Kaiserwinkl Kössen
Golfclub Mittersill – Stuhlfelden
Golf Alpin – the largest interconnected golf area in Europe
We are partner of Golf Alpin. Our golf packages includes the Golf Alpin Card where you can choose of more than 30 golf courses in Salzburg and the Tyrol. Enjoy the choice of numerous golf offers and get to know different golf courses in picturesque sceneries.
- Vast choice between more than 30 golf courses with breathtaking mountain sceneries.
- Golf pleasure in great landscapes with crystal clear lakes, blooming mountain pastures and picturesque mountains.
- Security of costs with the Golf Alpin Card, no matter which golf course you choose.
- Quality checked golf service: We book tee-times for you in advance, organize golf equipment to rent for you (if you want to) and help you to choose a golf course.
- If you need a break – the Golf Alpin Card is as well available the following season as well as on Sundays and holidays.
- The Golf Alpin Card is nowhere that cheap as in a Golf Alpin partner hotel.